Sunday 1 March 2009

Vancouver Advertising

Let's call this a placeholder.

A placeholder for an experiment.

An experiment that has me clawing for the top spot on Google.

The number one spot for Vancouver Advertising.

My friend, Kristian, a Norwegian SEO master, believes that getting a blog to the top of Google is easier than a website.

Perhaps, brother, but let's see.

My argument is that blogs have their place as well.

They act as placeholders. They keep you in. Your competitors out. Lots of info. Easy to change. What more do you want? I've done it 13 times already.

"A website!" Kristian, the Norwegian SEO master stubbornly demands.

So we decided, I'll get Immersion Creative, my own website, to #1 on Google for Vancouver Advertising.

But in the meantime, I can't resist claiming that spot through my weapon of choice, the blog.